Location: ABP Virtual Academy
Basic maintenance and servicing work on the thyristor inverter (English)
ABP thyristors are characterized by high reliability and availability. Nevertheless, malfunctions can occur. Many of these faults are caused by defective components. The aim of this training is to enable you to check such components with simple means (multimeter) and to change them professionally. Furthermore, valuable information about possible causes of the failures and their elimination will be given. This will also be demonstrated practically on the basis of instructional films.
- Metrological inspection of semiconductor elements, especially thyristors
- Checking the most common causes of failure for defective thyristors (circuitry, pulse transformers, water cooling)
- Proper replacement of thyristors
- Identify and measure other failures: – Defective capacitors
- Open discussion with questions and comments
– Starting device
– GR overvoltage protection
– LEM adapter (for TP systems)
The participant will learn basic electrical maintenance procedures and be able to perform them with in-house resources, significantly reducing downtime. By presenting the most common possible sources of failure, follow-up costs for spare parts will also be minimized. The course will be based on practical experience and will be illustrated by educational films and photos. This will also make it easier for the maintenance personnel to communicate with our experts, as the components will be presented as such.
Target group: electrical maintenance
Speaker: Jörg Lenze
Price: 320,- EUR/participant, 385,- USD/participant